The Shadow Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadow Warriors

This forum is dedicated to SDW, Europe-Farstar's largest Rebel guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling ALL Shadow Warriors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryatt
Shadow Apprentice
Shadow Apprentice

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character Sheet
Name: Darkmane
Profession: Smuggler
Level:
Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Left_bar_bleue90/90Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)

Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Calling ALL Shadow Warriors   Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Hi everyone, hope your all well. We desperatley need people to come back to the guild. I'm advertising the guild as much as I can and we aren't getting many takers. Any help would be greatly appreciated. At the moment we only have 3-4 active people in the guild which tbh never looks good when getting new members. So come on guys lets make this guild as good as it used to be. We are on the Nightmare Lands server and the character transfer is free, painless and fast.
Back to top Go down
Whrr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character Sheet
Name: Whrr
Profession: Entertainer
Level:
Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Left_bar_bleue90/90Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL Shadow Warriors   Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:39 pm

I just saw that they will be doing a forced transfer of stranglers on a bunch of servers.... was a tiny note in one of the update patch's
Back to top Go down
Barbie-Ann
Admin
Admin
Barbie-Ann

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-11-14

Character Sheet
Name:
Profession: Entertainer, Commando, Jedi,
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL Shadow Warriors   Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:44 am

I'm thinking of joining, is it worth it at all or no ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5776984
Ryatt
Shadow Apprentice
Shadow Apprentice

Character Sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL Shadow Warriors   Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:01 am

TBH now it's gone free to play you got nothing to lose. I really enjoyed it for a while but find it hard to drag myself back to it atm.

Great sig btw Smile
Back to top Go down
Barbie-Ann
Admin
Admin
Barbie-Ann

Character Sheet
Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL Shadow Warriors   Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:12 am

the only info I found was Prophecy of the Five:

http://sdw.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=445265&TabID=3809820

is everyone still there or moved to Shadowlands ?

also, what faction is everyone - rebel or imperial ?
Back to top Go down
Whrr
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL Shadow Warriors   Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:59 am

OK your asking if Shadow Warriors is rebel or Imperial!?!?!
SDW is a Rebel guild! you've been away to long if you had to ask that Razz
hehe that said I think 90% have imperial alts Smile

hmm guess I should update that site is a little bit out of date. thx u for bringing it to my attention. that one is not sdw's main site; sdw's that went for an American pvp server wanted a site so that's were it comes from.

SDW and Unity and quite a few other farstar guilds whose names escape my mind at the moment.... ended up jumped servers a ton of times because of bioware updating/changing their servers...
in the end we are on the European server: The Red Eclipse.

I'd say you won't have lost out not having started at the 'start' it isn't hard to level a toon and you get a fun storyline to follow as you go so that helps. Also the longer the game is out the more stuff is added that really improve the game! I've been working on an new alt in my "free time" (lol I don't have much) and she is already almost lvl 50

I bounce between two servers myself:
Prophecy of the Five (US-PvP) and The Red Eclipse (EU-PvE)

Lets see, the few sdw's that landed on Prophecy of the Five are in Rogue guild, it is Heulander, Madman, Aqt, Squishy few others had gone that way but they no longer play. Seems to be an ok guild.

Most of sdw guild landed on The Red Eclipse: though with all the server swaps we have had to endure... guild is still in the process of regrouping. lol only about 14 guilded so far darn time zones really play havoc. But I am happy to say I've been seeing folks come back to the game now that ftp is live.

On a side note I'd say that almost all 500 or so of unity landed there lol they took over the server in mass they split their guild into two sides dark unity (empire) and Unity (republic)

hope that helps barbie
Back to top Go down
Whrr
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL Shadow Warriors   Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:03 am

oh btw http://swg.wikia.com/wiki/SDW_(PA)

I tried to update it to something more current Sleep
Back to top Go down
Barbie-Ann
Admin
Admin
Barbie-Ann

Character Sheet
Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL Shadow Warriors   Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 12:05 pm

Well crap... made mine on North America: Shadowlands (pve)

How soon is character transfer available for the free players ?
Back to top Go down
Ryatt
Shadow Apprentice
Shadow Apprentice

Character Sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL Shadow Warriors   Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Am I right in now thinking we are no longer on nightmare lands ???
Back to top Go down
Whrr
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL Shadow Warriors   Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:22 am

Quote :
Correct we are no longer on nightmare lands.

GM's moved everyone off of nightmare lands and onto red eclipse when you log into the game it will show correctly your server.

What happened was this: the game people deleted all the servers and made new ones that could support having more players online at the same time...
the confusing part is that when they made the new servers they didn't get new names
they randomly assigned the most popular old server names to the new servers.

I am happy and annoyed all at the same time because guild was disturbed 4 times due to them messing with servers so I'm having to reform it yet again: but I'm happy as I used to play 3 EU and 2 US servers and now I only play 1/1 as they merged the servers and I lucked out on what ones landed where
Back to top Go down
Barbie-Ann
Admin
Admin
Barbie-Ann

Character Sheet
Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL Shadow Warriors   Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:04 pm

Whrr wrote:
Quote :
Correct we are no longer on nightmare lands.GM's moved everyone off of nightmare lands and onto red eclipse

Okie dokie, I'll see if they will move my toons there, already left the starter planet and have a Legacy name now. queen
Back to top Go down
Ryatt
Shadow Apprentice
Shadow Apprentice

Character Sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL Shadow Warriors   Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Thanks for the info Whrr Smile. I wonder if it was bioware or EA that prompted the changes ???

So much for the smooth start that the game had.
Back to top Go down
Barbie-Ann
Admin
Admin
Barbie-Ann

Character Sheet
Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL Shadow Warriors   Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Okie dokie, made my toon on The Red Eclipse yesterday (add me / invite) and a screenie ofcourse:

Calling ALL Shadow Warriors 622_10151538628571038_1687046817_n
Back to top Go down
kitanaa
Shadow Initiate
Shadow Initiate

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL Shadow Warriors   Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 12:59 pm

is anybody still active or reading here?
Back to top Go down
Whrr
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL Shadow Warriors   Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 10:47 pm

I still pop in every now and then; basically a ghost town.... so sad
Back to top Go down
kitanaa
Shadow Initiate
Shadow Initiate

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL Shadow Warriors   Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 3:18 am

Well, good old times.

I just started to play swg again . Pre-Cu server.

http://swgawakening.com/

All other mmos lack depth so much ones you play this...

OLD but the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling ALL Shadow Warriors   Calling ALL Shadow Warriors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling ALL Shadow Warriors
Page 1 of 1