The Shadow Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadow Warriors

This forum is dedicated to SDW, Europe-Farstar's largest Rebel guild.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Member Introductions

Go down 
+36
Itto
Barbie-Ann
Otwoa Gawaosip
bluechaos
Altoir
Ryatt
Hellion'
firelighter
Whrr
Samuell
Doni
Hero-in-a-box
Hibodro Noca
Bastan
sub-zero'
Ashpyx
EgirDarkstar
Kopa ewrost
Revan Onasi
Superrich
paolo
Chinook
airosee
MystikoeWolf
Burcol
Loma
Drykabukk
Malakyte
Grondel
Richi
kerak
toeki teine
Lockdar
vaxxys
Vasilli
Osaria
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hibodro Noca
Shadow Initiate
Shadow Initiate

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-31

New Member Introductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 11:39 pm

Greetings everyone.

As some know, i joined the guild yesterday, so i though i should introduce myself.
My name is Remy and i'am 17 years old(turning 18 this July) so i'am still going on school/high school(going in the same class as Maximilian which is a buddy of mine). Btw if anyone should wonder, i'am from Norway =)

I've been playing swg for some time now, i started back in 2004, and played for quite some time, then sometime in 2005 i stopped, and then NGE came and i resubbed to try it out, played for a while and stopped again.
Then close to November in 2006 i started up again and found myself enjoying the game a lot, but once again i stopped playing right before 2007 came.
So now again just a few days ago i started playing again and hopefully this time it will be for some time.

Oh and of course, eclipse was my original server, right before now, when i just a few days ago transfered over here to Farstar to play with my buddy maximilian.
Back to top Go down
Hero-in-a-box
Shadow Initiate
Shadow Initiate

Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 4:55 pm

Hey all long time no see, i quit SWG awhile ago. but just wanted to say hey to Osaria, Toeki, Vassilli , drykabish and Xarl.

Might rejoin the game, cya all later and good luck to SDW.

Mast'er Karl

Muhaha
Back to top Go down
Vasilli
Admin
Admin
Vasilli

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-09-18

Character Sheet
Name: Vasilli Zaitsev
Profession: Commando
Level:
New Member Introductions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/90New Member Introductions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 8:28 am

Hero-in-a-box wrote:
Hey all long time no see, i quit SWG awhile ago. but just wanted to say hey to Osaria, Toeki, Vassilli , drykabish and Xarl.

Might rejoin the game, cya all later and good luck to SDW.

Mast'er Karl

Muhaha

Heya Smile
Back to top Go down
Doni
Shadow Initiate
Shadow Initiate

Registration date : 2007-12-13

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 6:25 am

Hi, my name's Doni, I'm 28 and have two children.

I've been playing SWG since Nov 03. Firstly on Ahazi, then moved to Farstar. I've been an avid member of the Galactic Alliance since I came to FarStar, but at the moment, the numbers of active players are VERY low and I dont have the online time to change that.

So, my main remains in GA, but my second char, who you all know as Doni' joined SDW last week and i've been really happy in game since.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Samuell
Shadow Initiate
Shadow Initiate

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Who i am   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:22 pm

I started life in the late 1960’s and by the year 2000ad I was a hunter of rogue robots called Sam Slade, robo hunter extraordinaire

I was hired for job to travel through space to a planet that was supposed to have been terra-formed by robots for humans, unfortunately all the humans sent there failed to report back, my ships captain a guy called Kidd, (and Kidd by name kid by nature the guy couldn’t have been more than twenty three, damn was I jealous,) was hired to fly me and my robot assistant Hoagey to the new earth colonies and off I went on what was supposed to a real money spinner, the line “supposed to be” is the story of my life.

Hoagey is the robot that answered my advert for an assistant to hunt robots ? Imagine a small skinny little body with a head that looks like one plate upside down on top of another with protruding eyes, a metallic frog, and also if you can imagine a thick person who is twice as thick as the thickest person you know, then double it……. You will still be nowhere near but you get the idea

Unfortunately due to a malfunction in the warp drive and the balance of the space and time drive we were transformed into younger more juvenile versions of ourselves, I lost 20 years which was fine by me but captain Kidd who was only 23 when we left was just a toddler with a bad attitude when we crashed landed on new earth colonies, and if yer think his bad mouth and attitude was bad his nappies were worse and I never got used to those foul cigars he smoked, they stunk to high heaven, I only used the best from new Havana in the United States of South America

It turned out that the robots sent to terra-form New Earth believed that humans were the superior species, but all the humans that had landed were so inferior to the robots, after all they leaked when they were squeezed, that they were terminated on sight, Kidd and me had our hands full , and judging from the smell from Kidd’s rear end it wasn’t all that was full

We managed to pick up a companion called Stoagie in our destruction of the robots of new earth colonies ( these quests were historically documented in the early editions of an earth magazine called 2000ad ) Stoagie was a robot cigar a welcome edition to the crew as my supply of new Havana’s had run out, unfortunately the little bugger was programmed to reduce the amount of nicotine intake over a period of time, even threatening him with Kidd’s nappy wouldn’t make him increase it

After finishing the mission we fixed our ship, or so we thought, for the trip home, unfortunately we got our wires crossed and we ended up travelling back in time, also losing some of the years we had left, I was a teenager when I crashed my ship in Mos Eisley on a dust ball called Tattoine, Hoagey and Stoagie were destroyed in the crash ( Kidd had a habit of doing that 2 crashes for 2 landings not a good record ) Kidd seemed to disappear up his own rectum, I miss the little bugger, not the smell of nappies or cheep cigars, but the foul mouth that came with the attitude of a man who’s dick wont work for another 12 years, can be quite amusing.

Some 20 odd years later while working as a mercenary for Some fat foul breathed giant slug type dude called Jabba I heard of a slave woman who got pregnant with out losing her virginity right about the time I had crashed on Tatt , I realised that I had found out what had happened to Captain Kidd and soon discovered what he had been doing and what he was, as this was partly my fault I decided to try and put right the wrong that we had done to this time line and became a bounty hunter hunting JedI , looking to kill the man I once called stinky bum.

When the monster was out of my reach I decided to become a jedI and join the rebellion in an effort to even out the balance of the worlds, space and time , a jedI once said it was all down to metacloriates or something sounding similar, as I had never done any hallucinogenic drugs I had no idea what he was talking about.

I am now in the best Guild of international interplanetary lunatics a guy could ever hope to meet or work with

Samuell Slade Fighting to right the wrongs of a man called stinky bum

lol!

When you get Slade you stay Slayed
Back to top Go down
Samuell
Shadow Initiate
Shadow Initiate

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 6:25 pm

I am also over 40 and living in essex England working in a soap powder factory driving a fork truck and yes i hate it
i have 2 girls aged 15 and 17 who thankfully ( damn female hormones ) live with their mother, my first ex wife Rolling Eyes

i spend as much time as i can online because i love it

SWG Rools cheers
Back to top Go down
Vasilli
Admin
Admin
Vasilli

Character Sheet
Level:
New Member Introductions - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/90New Member Introductions - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:43 am

Lol, nice story Sam Razz
Back to top Go down
Whrr
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character Sheet
Name: Whrr
Profession: Entertainer
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:50 pm

hi all, had fun reading about you guys. im here as vasilli was muttering that the guild forum was getting dusty...

I'm Trudy and I live in Alaska, most of you know me as Whrr. I'm a fulltime student at the University of Alaska Anchorage im 23, and am working on a bachelors in electrical engineering and computer sciences with a side in computer graphics. Before you ask, yes I am nuts and no I have no clue how I have time to do much of anything including my classes, but somehow I fit class, homework, swg and sleep (yes swg comes before sleep) into my schedule.

hehe so on to the good stuff
I love star wars and am rebel for life, love sdw will never leave ( ihare & mac'leato are the reason I joined sdw), and am mayor of Shadow Creek on talus (yay we got rank 4 and our own shuttleport Very Happy ) I have been playing swg for bit over 2 years, my main toon is Whrr she has and always will be ent

lol now to un-confuse you as I know I do that alot here is a list of my toons there are a few others of mine in sdw but the account isnt active so not listing them

• Whrr -entertainer
  • Star'bright -trader
  • Whrrbaca -trader
  • Anion -jedi

Last edited by Whrr on Sat May 03, 2008 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firelighter
Shadow Initiate
Shadow Initiate

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:39 pm

hello all
im a 27 year old for a little place call new zealand i found out about this guild throw ihare and its a good guild

my toons are *galanza --- jedi
*firelighter ---- commando
*galanzi --- trader domestic
*tri-cewiv ---entertainer
Back to top Go down
Hellion'
Shadow Initiate
Shadow Initiate
Hellion'

Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Quick Hello :)   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:09 am

Greetings Warriors... Smile
Okay new to the forum but not so new to SWG, I see this is a intro thread but err don't really have the time for an intro as such...hell I don't even have a PC at the moment this one I'm using is a mates, lol.
Just wanted to drop the guild a few lines & say hello so did a google search Very Happy
Moved to Australia (Queensland) Jan 08 hence my absence from SWG & guild so to those who maybe reading & don't know me, hi bounce
Been keeping an eye on trade forums from time to time checking prices & as always theres some rather amusing comments from the usual suspects Wink
Hope to be back in game July sometime after I've sorted out a few more things & buy a damn new PC Rolling Eyes lol
Vas, if you see Dryk around can you ask him to put some $$$ on my Bunker & storage houses just over the hill lol! ...jk
Late here now Warriors so off to bed, play well & take care not only in game but in RL as well.
... say, firelighter your from NZ? Think you should jump the ditch like the rest of us Kiwis, lol.
Later Shadows Sleep
Back to top Go down
Vasilli
Admin
Admin
Vasilli

Character Sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:12 am

Yo Hellion', wondered where you disappeared too Razz

Dryks, unfortunatley, has gone to the dark side and plays WoW atm, so he's never around :<
Back to top Go down
Ryatt
Shadow Apprentice
Shadow Apprentice

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character Sheet
Name: Darkmane
Profession: Smuggler
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:19 am

Hi everyone. I never been good at intro posts so here goes nothing.

My name is Andy and have been playing SWG for just under 3 years. I did leave for about 12 months, but I always returned when $oe offered me free days lol! . This time tho I'm planning on staying. I've only recently transfered on to this server as my previous server (Shadowfire) was becoming a ghost town. And due to my absence my character's equipment is a little outdated Crying or Very sad . Slowly but surely im geting up to speed with changes and should be ready to take on the new instances soon Very Happy . Anyway my characters are called : Darkmane and Kacoo.
Back to top Go down
Altoir
Shadow Initiate
Shadow Initiate

Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:48 pm

hello everyone... Altoir here.. been playing for a while now, and im 29 years old.
Worked as a Lead GM in a diff Online Game a few years back .. if you wanna know anything else then ask bounce
Back to top Go down
Vasilli
Admin
Admin
Vasilli

Character Sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:01 am

Whrr wrote:
and am mayor of Shadow Creek on talus (yay we got rank 4 and our own shuttleport Very Happy ) [/list]

Now I finally know who the mayor of Shadow Creek is Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryatt
Shadow Apprentice
Shadow Apprentice

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Character Sheet
Name: Darkmane
Profession: Smuggler
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:21 pm

Vasilli wrote:
Whrr wrote:
and am mayor of Shadow Creek on talus (yay we got rank 4 and our own shuttleport Very Happy ) [/list]

Now I finally know who the mayor of Shadow Creek is Razz

I didn't even know we had a city on talus lol!
Back to top Go down
bluechaos
Shadow Initiate
Shadow Initiate

Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Hey all   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:54 pm

Hey all Bluechaos here.

Very Happy My name is Ryan, 26 years young and love everything star wars, you could tell that if you have seen my episode 3 action figure collection all still boxed. I work for E-ON the energy company and have done for the last year and before that i have been a chef, and used to be an estimator pricing up the cost of building homes that sort of thing which i am looking to get back into. farao I live with my GF and have finaly moved into our own place. I am fairly new to this guild about 3 months i think but been playing for the last 3 years. i took a break for about a year and now i am back from outer space lol! .

When i started playing i joined sams old guild Ghost of farpoint and i think that slowly died a death lol. Well i just think people got a bit fed up with the game and took a break. there are a few names the i knoew from GOF and its nice to know there are always guilds to help people out. I am looking to get some of these collections done but really wanting to get back into quests and loot, loot and more loot i love it. i may brach out and be a trader or bm but apart fromthat i am a huge fan of jedi and commando.

Hmm i dont know what else to say. Oh my chars are Bluechaos and Blackchaos. if any of you play on other servers my chars on infinity server are Chaoslady and Hornedchaos and on chimera Chaoslord and -Tallbacca- lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Otwoa Gawaosip
Shadow Initiate
Shadow Initiate

Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: hey...   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:20 pm

Hey guys long time no see if any of you still remember me i was last known as a level 52-4 jedi and padawan to Airosee i am sorry to inform you that i have been gone for so long but i plan to make a return and make amends for those of you who did not miss me well it's ok Cool for those who wish to contact me and catch up my email address is awsomebrother14@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Barbie-Ann
Admin
Admin
Barbie-Ann

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-11-14

Character Sheet
Name:
Profession: Entertainer, Commando, Jedi,
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:43 am

Hi evry1 cat i joind back whn swg first came out an played about a month then quit Sad then heard sum friends talkin bout how it had changed back in Jan 09 so i resubbed Razz ran lots of missions with them an they left Mad so here i am an thats my story in a nutshell. queen

Last edited by Barbie_Sahoka on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5776984
Itto
Shadow Apprentice
Shadow Apprentice

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Character Sheet
Name: Itto
Profession: Medic
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:17 pm

Hey guys! Im back sort of hopefully will stick it out for longer than 20 mins anyone seen Jehddah about recently??
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/hashhashhash
Barbie-Ann
Admin
Admin
Barbie-Ann

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-11-14

Character Sheet
Name:
Profession: Entertainer, Commando, Jedi,
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:29 am

Welcum back, no dont kno who that is?
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5776984
Vasilli
Admin
Admin
Vasilli

Character Sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:14 pm

I'll update this for myself, as it was 4 years ago I last posted and a lot has changed.

Well obviously my name hasn't changed, I'm Harrison, or Harry for short and I'm 20 years old. I'm currently at Lancaster University, studying, like Whrr, Computer Science. I was going to do Electrical Engineering, too, but I didn't have the A Level Maths needed, so I'm doing Communication Systems with it.

I've been in SDW on Vasilli for just about 5 years now, been in other guilds with my alts, but Vasilli isn't going anywhere. I was the leader for a period of time, but a revolt lead by Rodnee Trotter overthrew the dictatorship iron fist ruling I had over the guild, and thus Cila became guild leader.

I'm mostly waiting for the GCW update to come as I need something new to do in game, so in between popping on to SWG to do some pvp, I'm either playing the SWG Emu for my nostaliga fix on SWG, doing Uni work, eating, going out, sleeping, or playing whatever other games I have on
Back to top Go down
Chronverge
Shadow Initiate
Shadow Initiate

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Character Sheet
Name:
Profession:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:47 am

Aha! Forums!! Very Happy

My name is Paul, I'm 29 years old. Originaly from the UK, but i have been living in Germany since 1986. I work as a Salesman to get those RL credits in. At the moment i work for a ACER Outlet store, but I'm looking in to studying Music Management and Voice Snychronisation in the near future.

I've been married for 2 years, have 2 cats and play drums in a rock band. Check out www.drama-king.com if your interested Very Happy

I started SWG in Jan 2005 and joined the GA guild maybe 3-4 weeks later. Some of you might know them from back in the day. The game changed and folks lost interest. We kept the guild running until late 2008. I then joined RoCK for roughly a year, but it didnt feel like home. Now im stuck with you lot Razz

If im around, I mostly decorate my bunker these days, PVP to keep rank or finish some collections. I used to do the Jedi Master/Padawan thingy, but i was disapointed by the lack of sence some of my apprentices had. I then left the Jedi profession behind almost 2 years ago and am currently playing a smuggler. I was a Medic, BH, Officer in between and grinded as a Spy (/facepalm) on my second account, which has been inactive for a while now.

Good to be with you guys now. Lets see how many of us join SWTOR Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ken2012
Itto
Shadow Apprentice
Shadow Apprentice

Character Sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:18 pm

Dear god man! Who let him join!
Back to top Go down
Chronverge
Shadow Initiate
Shadow Initiate

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Character Sheet
Name:
Profession:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:08 am

Its all Rebabs fault tbh :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ken2012
Itto
Shadow Apprentice
Shadow Apprentice

Character Sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:45 pm

Never trust a twilek with a surname.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introductions   New Member Introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member Introductions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Warriors :: The Shadow Warriors :: The Guild of Shadow Warriors-
Jump to: